PAUPACK POINT LAKEFRONT LOG HOME
Quaint log home to spend a relaxing time on the lake.
Enjoy your summer vacation here at Lake Wallenpaupack in this authentic log home with all the character and charm of lakefront living. Stay cool all summer with Central AC. Balconies, decks and patios surround the home to enjoy the outdoors as much as indoors. Fish off the private boat dock or just enjoy the quietness of the Paupack Point Cove. With restaurants and Hawley close by, you can enjoy the lake all day and spend the evenings out exploring different restaurants and ice cream shops.
Our home has 3 bedrooms with full beds and a sleeping loft great for the kids with two twins. Loft is accessed via a real log ladder. There is a full bathroom available to all and a 1/2 bath in the master. Kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, dishes and silver enough for your whole group. Seating around dining table is for 6 with additional counter seating for 2. The patio has BBQ grill and plenty of seating. Enjoy s'mores outside at night around the fire pit.
- No Smoking
- Minimum Age of Primary Renter: 30
- No Prom Parties please
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Loft, Sleeps 6 Adults up to 10 with Children
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double , 1 sleep sofa/futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double
- Sleeping Loft - 2 twin/ single , This is a loft that's accessible by a log wall ladder
- 2 Bathrooms- 1 Full & 1 Half Bath
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Central AC/ Heating
- Private Dock for Lake Access
- Private Patio/ Deck
- Propane Grill
Taxes and fees are additional. Contact agent for price quote and cancellation policy.
$415/ night (3 Night Minimum)
$315/ night (2 Night Minimum)
Your vacation getaway is waiting.
Book directly and save by contacting Cindy Cepko at the following:
- Rental Office: (570) 390-4555
- Sales Office: (570) 226-8240
- Cell Phone: (570) 878-0399